Friday, April 25, 2008

WHAT? WHAAT?


I can not believe this photo. I would not have known Kyleigh (our grand daughter) if I had not gotten this photo from Vince. She really has dark hair but you can't tell that. Don't you just love the look in her eyes. She can't really believe that she doesn't look as pretty as mommy with make up on. She will be two years old in July. She is Vince and Angela's little girl. They also have two sons, Jarren and Jayse. I will post a picture of all three of them after tomorrow.

Lyn and I are going to spend the night with them tomorrow so Vince and Angela can get away for a night. Jarren has a T-ball game tomorrow so we are looking forward to that.

3 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

I'd love to see more pictures of Vinny's kids. They must be soo big now.

Anonymous said...

WOW wat a mess!!!!!!!!!

amber said...

what a mess kiyleah is a big mess wow